viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

MELVIN BURGESS EN SEGOVIA!!!


24 estudiantes del proyecto bilingüe del Instituto viajaron el pasado jueves 23 de septiembre a Segovia para conocer en persona a "Melvin Burgess", escritor de Billy Elliot.



¿Sabías que primero se hizo la película Billy Elliot y que Melvin escribió el libro basándose en el guión? Así lo explica Melvin:

..."it was the easiest book I ever wrote. Lee Hall, the script writer of the film, had done all the hard work - the story, the characters were all beautiflly worked out. All I had to do was transcribe it into novel form. It was a real gift in that sense. I tried to do in the novel what the film could not do - show the history of the characters adn in particular, what was going on in their minds - their inner voice".



Otra interesante pregunta para Mr. Burgess: Mi hijo tiene 14 años y es bilingüe. Un amigo recomendó que comprara "Doing it" pero me han dicho que es muy explícito sexualmente y la cubierta es ya bastante provocativa. Cree que es un buen libro para un chico de esta edad?

..."I SO wish I had read a book like that when I was his age - it would have given me a lot of laughs and saved me a lot of anxiety. I can confirm that Doing It is very rude. I also hope it is very funny, and very true to life adn that it covers a great many issues that boys of that age often have to work out by themselves. Your choice, of course ..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario